Law of Connection
Sign up to take Michael's free NLP Assessment to learn your communication style—its strengths and its weaknesses. You'll also receive an audio and video explaining the 4 communication styles outlined in Law of Connection!
(Emailed to you)
Curious about why you connect well
with some people,
and not so well with others?
Are you having communication challenges
and don’t know how to improve your communication?
-You've come to the right place. Michael’s second book, Law of Connection, explains the 4 communication styles, how to detect them and how to communicate and stay in rapport with each style.
Sign up on this page now! Once you subscribe, we'll take you to another page where you can take the Free NLP Assessment to reveal your strongest communication style, and access this audio and video to learn more about the 4 styles and how they relate to the people who matter most in your life.
Team members, couples, business partners and project teams are encouraged to share the on-line assessment with others so everyone’s communication will improve.
You'll also get access to worksheets from Michael's book, Law of Connection!
Here's a glimpse at the Contents of Law of Connection:
Part I. The 3 Conditions for Connecting
- Rapport—Condition 1
- Calibrating—Condition 2
- Understanding Communication Styles—Condition 3
Part II. NLP Communication Style Self-Assessment
- The Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Your Self-Assessment Summary Worksheet
- Your Communication Processing Style Score Sheet
- Understanding Your Score Results
- Understanding Your Relationships with Others
- Once You Know Your Scores, Then What?
Part III. The 4 NLP Communication Styles
- Why Recognizing Your Own and Other People's Communication Styles Matters
- The Visual Communicator
- The Auditory Communicator
- The Kinesthetic Communicator
- The Digital Communicator
Part IV. Calibrating Your Conversations
- Calibrate in Order to Connect
- Visual Vicky Wants to Make a Sale
- Auditory Allan Breaks Rapport with His Girlfriend
- Kinesthetic Kelly Connects with a Co-Worker
- Digital Dan Helps His Child with Her Homework
Part V. The 4 Easy Methods You Can Use to Make Better Connections
- Reframing, Future Pacing, Installing, and Positive Presupposition
- Future Pacing
- Positive Presupposition
Part VI. Making Connections in Every Aspect of Your Life
- Creating Positive Connections
- Spouses and Partners
- Parents and Children
- Coaches, Counselors and Their Clients
- Teachers and Their Students
- Supervisors and Staff
- Salespeople and Customers
- Website Owners and Their Visitors
Part VII. 10 Special Techniques Teachers and Trainers Can Use to Connect and Accelerate Learning
- The Techniques and What They Do
- Asking Enrolling Questions
- Getting Quick Answers Out Loud
- Insisting on an Answer
- "Repeat After Me..."
- Getting Students to Fill In the Blanks
- "This Is Important—Write It Down"
- Changing the Energy in the Room
- Sharing with a Neighbor
- Sharing in Small Groups
- Group Recap
- Applying This Book to Your Life